[Gllug] Editors

David Freeman freemadi at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Jul 29 23:01:07 UTC 2001

 --- Tom Gilbert <tom at linuxbrit.co.uk> wrote: > * David Freeman
(freemadi at yahoo.co.uk) wrote:
> > > Please do, go ahead - here is the key to my encrypted partition
> on
> > > which
> > > you will find a few letters to my girlfriend, a picture of
> britney I
> > > don't want her seeing, and absolutely no child pron whatsoever,
> have
> > > nice day :)
> >
> > Would you take objection to me asking for a copy of the output of
> ls
> > -al on directory /home/gilbertt/public_html/uberprOn/ ? [1]
>
> Nice try :)
>
> (gilbertt at ws:www)$ ls -al /home/gilbertt/public_html/uberprOn/
> ls: /home/gilbertt/public_html/uberprOn/: No such file or directory
>
> But no cigar :)
>
> I guess you got that from the old uberpr0n page on my site (long gone
> now) which was simply a bunch of pictures of people like Nell
> McAndrew,
> Jeri Ryan and Gail Porter, all fully clad and highly tasteful I might
> add ;-)

Nope.  I got it from the window bar on your screen captures page! And
you are right that those I have seen are tasteful, I did however find
it annoying that there was a picture which was plainly topless which
was visable, and there was no warning, sitting behind the fire wall at
work I am concerned for the fact this may be watched. Not that I find
it offencive.

> The real reason it isn't there any more is more to do with most of it
> being the property of FHM than anything else [1] =D

Wow someone who worries about copyright. I can understand it not being
on the web but are there any other copies on your disk?

how about a find / -name gail_porter2.jpg

and a find / -name ali2.jpg?

Thanks

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk