[Gllug] Libretto

Matt Bunter matthew at marbit.freeserve.co.uk
Fri Jul 13 21:05:47 UTC 2001

Hi,

Just before the Expo I met Steve from Turtle and another whose name escapes
me who had a Libretto with Linux on it. I have just aquired one and want
some advice on how/what/where/when etc to install Linux onto it. I've also
found a few sites on the net for this but wanted GLLUG/Lonix opinions and
advice first.

BTW it's a Libretto 70CT
I have the mini-docking station (if that's what it's called)
I have a floppy drive
I have a CD-ROM (not specifically for the Libretto but for a PCMCIA slot)
No network card or modem

Tx in advance,

Matt

P.S. Did anyone know that Win95 comes on 22 floppies!!! (in the box with the
Libretto)

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk