[Gllug] Pooling talent

matthew at thenut.demon.co.uk matthew at thenut.demon.co.uk
Mon Jul 16 19:35:30 UTC 2001

I was just on the phone with Axel, and he came up with the interesting
idea of pooling the talent of GLLUG members. (Well and Lonix too, if
they can sober up long enough)

Many of us are working contracts (or would like to) and there are things
some can do that others can't.

Currently I'm just checking out the interest you all have in pooling the
knowledge we all have so that the man (or indeed woman) best suited for
a particular job can be the one to do it.

Let us know what you think

Matthew

--

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk