[Gllug] hardware question

mallum breakfast at 10.am
Tue Jul 17 18:51:14 UTC 2001

I have a Abit KT-7 Raid board which runs nice. ATA 100 seem fine
too ( 2.4.x kernel though ) . Havn't tried the IDE Raid functionality with
Linux but I remember seeing an option for it in 2.4.6 ( ac2 ) . I dont know
about the scsi though - guess you need an extra card.

I got mine from overclockers.co.uk

mallum

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk