[Gllug] KVM switches

Jim Bailey jim at lateral.net
Fri Jul 20 10:19:30 UTC 2001

TCR computer fairs American Church site on TCR, first stall as you go
downstairs, in the antechamber before the main hall. ;-)

They are priced at about £15 for a basic model but you are limited to
600x800 screen resolution, alternatively if you need a higher resolution
you may need a more expensive model these start at about £70.

Cheers Jim

Save on booze by drinking cold tea instead of whisky.  The following
morning you can create the effects of a hangover by drinking a  thimble
full
of washing up liquid and banging your head repeatedly on the  wall.

--Viz Top Tips

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk