[Gllug] Incompatible Operating System

Xander D Harkness xander at harkness.co.uk
Mon Jul 9 17:38:12 UTC 2001

Welcome to the Linux Virtual Expo   Virtual Show Dates 4 July - 1
September 2001

Incompatible operating system

Thank you for your interest in the virtual exhibition.

The software used to run this product is incompatible with your current
operating system. Please locate a PC loaded with Windows 95, 98 or NT
and either Microsoft Internet Explorer or Netscape versions 4 or above
and then come back to www.expocentric.com

For further help and information contact support at expocentric.com

This is from the organisers web site.  I think I shall find a different
show to go to next year!!!!!

Cheers
Xander

		-- Benjamin Franklin, 1759