[Gllug] bnc network bits

Jackson, Harry HJackson at colt-telecom.com
Fri Jun 22 12:43:25 UTC 2001

The telecommunications Engineer's Pocket Guide.
ISBN 0 7506 39369

This is a cracking little book and will fit in your pocket (I know I have
tried it unlike some other so called pocket guides which you could not fit
in a skip) It costs about £15 and they have a whole range covering all sorts
of topics.

There is also another book which from what I remember of it is used by some
university's. Forgive the vague description but I have not opened it in a
while and it only comes off the shelf when I am really stuck. It is Hardback
with a green cover and a picture of a spider web on the front. It is broken
down into three parts. and each chapter has questions at the end for the
brave. If anyone has this book they will know because it is brilliant. I
will have a look over the weekend and find out the ISBN number and I would
recommend it for anyone who wants a good founding in Telecommunications.

Harry.

COLT Telecommunications
Registered in England No. 2452736
Registered Office: Bishopsgate Court, 4 Norton Folgate, London E1 6DQ
Tel. 020 7390 3900

relationship between COLT Telecommunications, its subsidiaries or
affiliates ("COLT") and you. Internet communications are not secure
and therefore COLT does not accept legal responsibility for the
contents of this message.  Any view or opinions expressed are those of
the author. The message is intended for the addressee only and its
contents and any attached files are strictly confidential. If you have
received it in error, please telephone the number above. Thank you.

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk