[Gllug] A Bit KT7 and NT

Xander D Harkness xander at harkness.co.uk
Tue Jun 26 11:16:33 UTC 2001

What I have found works well is to have dual partitions, the windows or NT on
FAT32 to start and then the ext2 partition.

You can run VMware from the first partition straight from the disk using linux
or using LILO you can boot into M$.

This also allows you to mount the first partition in Linux so that you can have
simultaneos access to the same data.

Cheers
Xander

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk