[Gllug] Emacs open-new-frame problem.

Rich Walker rw at shadow.org.uk
Thu Jun 28 19:28:57 UTC 2001

<sigh>
Emacs, KDE, ...
Emacs configured (somehow) to have yellow default text, black
background for it. Works in font-lock-mode.

However, opening a new frame results in black background for quite a
lot of  text, and white background for the rest. Hugely annoying.

Anyone got any ideas? I guess it's an inconsistency between the X
resources and the .emacs, but I just can't face the necessary hours
of poking it...

cheers,Rich.

--
Rich Walker: rw at shadow.org.uk (Shadow Robot Project)