[Gllug] Newbie

Richard Cohen richard at vmlinuz.org
Thu Jun 28 11:20:14 UTC 2001

On Thu, 28 Jun 2001, Nathan Matthews wrote:

> Hi i'm new to this mailing-list, so forgive my ignorance.

What, again? :-)

> Is this list for general linux discussion questions?

Pretty much.  There are also various other events (geeknic, etc.) and groups
(Lonix) covered by this list, and we do try to keep away from non-London
things, but apart from that...

> Also when is the next meeting?

You just missed one :-(

The next one will probably be towards the end of the summer.

> PS hi to Simon and Richard, long time no see.

Indeed.  How's life?  Still in Guildford?

There's a Lonix meet next week in London (pub/bar followed by food).  You
fancy coming along?

Cheers
Richard

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk