[Gllug] How can a write to a re-writable cd?

John Southern john at livepublishing.co.uk
Thu Jun 28 09:14:47 UTC 2001

I use the commands
mkisofs -r -J -o /tmp/cddata.iso /tmp/cddata
to create an image of /tmp/cddata into the iso9660 filesystem. Then
cdrecord -v dev=1,X,0 speed=8 /tmp/cddata.iso
to actually burn.

If you do a
cat /proc/scsi/scsi
are you seeing the writer attached as SCSI bus 1 after other scsi
adapters?

--
John Southern

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk