[Gllug] RedHat

Walid walidshaari at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 2 13:55:51 UTC 2001

 --- "Jackson, Harry" <HJackson at colt-telecom.com> wrote: > > -----Original
> The guy changes his pst file on a regular basis and takes a backup because
> according to him if it gets too big it can crash the pc. I am going to look
> into converting to mbox.

That is true for pst files, and also for mbox, If it is large it can get
corrupted too; maildir is the recommended in these kind of situations IIRC.

Cheers

Walid

=====

walid at melinux.com
http://www.MeLinux.com

"Learn whatever knowledge you wish to acquire, and act upon what you have learned."

Nokia Game is on again.
Go to http://uk.yahoo.com/nokiagame/ and join the new
all media adventure before November 3rd.

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk