[Gllug] slightly OT: laptop advice

John Hearns john.hearns at framestore.co.uk
Mon Nov 19 18:53:56 UTC 2001

On Mon, 2001-11-19 at 17:01, SteveC wrote:

> So its my 21st a few days before xmas so if I combine xmas + bday presents
> I could get a new laptop - something I can really use. So at the moment I
> am thinking an ibook with OSX... I won't be reformatting it... I want a
> laptop to actualy USE :-)

> And anyway - the ibook pulses this cool white light when its sleeping...

<southern accent>

Now looky here, gather round all you good ol' boys.
Sheriff Buford T. Justice heah.

This young whippernspper heah, he comes to give a talk at the
gold-darned GLLUG meeting on the Saturday.
An' the next thing he's been seduced by a show of a frilly
white case and a flash of those baby white lights.
A painted Jezzobel I tell you. A painted Jezzobel has turned his
poor head from the one true path.

OSX, I tell you. Lawd have mercy.

</southern accent>

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk