[Gllug] Proftpd

Xander D Harkness xander at harkness.co.uk
Wed Nov 28 10:17:37 UTC 2001

I do not believe the ftp protocol supports it, therefore none of the
clients will be able to send the appropriate information.

Does it start if you turn the ServerIdent on?

What are the errors that you get in the logs?

Often the wrong parameters are due to the config file stating standalone
server and then trying to start from xinetd.

Cheers
Xander

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk