[Gllug] Graphical front end thingy

Bruce Richardson itsbruce at uklinux.net
Fri Nov 16 19:43:08 UTC 2001

On Fri, Nov 16, 2001 at 12:02:35PM -0000, Richard Cottrill wrote:
> Hello everybody,
>
> Quick question. A while ago somebody mentioned a graphical tool for piping
> together command line tools in some GUI or other. I can't remember the name
> for this prog. Can somebody please remind me (a net search on such vague
> terms doesn't appeal to me)?

kaptain is a QT-based GUI tool allowing you to configure and run command
line tools.  Don't know about chaining things together - never used it.

--
Bruce

The most interesting thing about King Charles the First is that he was
five foot six inches tall at the start of his reign but only four foot
eight inches tall at the end of it. -- Monty Python