[Gllug] new railtrack screens

Richard Cottrill richard_c at tpg.com.au
Wed Nov 14 12:32:31 UTC 2001

Windows or no; if something has a such a narrowly defined spec as these
boxes - 'If it aint broke, don't fix it'.

Of course I also advocate automating update procedures too. In the odd case
that I can't make some change because a bug becomes apparent; set the
automated update running and hope that your test procedures have caught any
of the problems that might arise.

Manual patching should only be done once, once for an isolated machine, or
once for an entire network - you choose as appropriate.

Richard

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk