[Gllug] new XP poster

tet at accucard.com tet at accucard.com
Mon Nov 26 16:31:17 UTC 2001

>Ok, I admit it - I am still using IE for some sites but only because
>most sites are badly written!

Whereas I take the view that if the site's that badly written, then
I'll just take my custom elsewhere. And the same applies even if I'm
not buying something. If a site doesn't work in my browser(s) of
choice, then I just don't bother.

I'm not aware of anything I'm missing out on by doing this. The only
problem site I use is ebay, which has buggy javascript, and so doesn't
work in sensible browsers. I can still use it with Netscape 4, but
should that ever change, I'll just stop using ebay.

Tet

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk