[Gllug] new XP poster

Richard Cottrill richard_c at tpg.com.au
Mon Nov 26 17:26:11 UTC 2001

Nah, too abstract... I prefer the direct approach; something more like
covering the Windows logo/branding sections with Linux work-a-likes... Still
need a big printer though. Maybe some take on stencilling could work.

I like the approach of subverting their message (a carefully thought out
message designed by professional advertising wankers) and playing it back at
them. I mean it's not as if they're bad posters; just misleading ;) It's
just that it tickles my fancy to make Microsoft's millions work against
them. It's not as if anyone's going to invest a lot of money in this for
Linux (IBM excepted - what was that 'Peace, Love, Linux' crap anyway?).

Richard

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk