[Gllug] 2.4.15

Nix nix at esperi.demon.co.uk
Wed Nov 28 00:26:07 UTC 2001

On Mon, 26 Nov 2001, David Damerell stipulated:
> Dselect could be a lot better, though; but I think the right thing
> would be to make improvements to dselect, not throw the whole thing
> away.

dselect is lovely, except for the user interface.

Unfortunately, dselect's primary job is to *be* a user interface. :(

--
`The situation is completely under control. All of them were killed.'
     --- Alim Razim, for the Northern Alliance, demonstrating fine

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk