[Gllug] DEC Alpha 600Mhz

James Bailey baileyj at bournemouth.ac.uk
Fri Nov 2 16:04:37 UTC 2001

Hi

I've been trying to buy myself a new notebook so am looking to sell off some
of my no longer used machines. I was going to advertise it on the UK Ebay but
thought I might offer it to the GLUG list first.

I want to find it a good home where it will be looked after and played with,
something I have neglecting to do recently.....

DEC Alpha 600Mhz (21164LX)
512Mb Ram
9Gb Segate SCSI
18Gb IBM SCSI
IDE CD Rom Drive
PCI SCSI Card (Cann't remember which one but will check when I get home)
Matrox 8Mb PCI graphics card
in black tower case with black keyboard and white mouse.

When I addopted it, it was running M$ NT Server v4 + SP5. It is currently
running Redhat v7.0 (Alpha).

How much do people thinks it's worth and does any one want to buy it?

Please email direc to me baileyj at bmth.ac.uk

Thanks

James

--