[Gllug] Broad Band Access

Richard Cottrill richard_c at tpg.com.au
Mon Nov 5 17:49:55 UTC 2001

This sort of thing was discussed somewhat in the 'I, Cringley' web pages on
pbs.org

There's some very nifty ideas getting about in there for rural and
semi-rural areas. Apparently Mr Cringely lives in a community of semi-rural
nerds.

My two cents on the legal side would be to run the operation as a 'not for
profit' company (even a registered charity if you can swing it) and see how
it runs. I expect that would clear a whole bunch of red tape.

Richard

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk