[Gllug] My Mrs. gets involved.

Lee Blackwell lee_blackwell at eur.3com.com
Mon Nov 19 13:12:02 UTC 2001

> > My Mrs. came home yesterday with a book on learning Linux, and duly
> > requested that I give up one of my PC's for her to use.
> You are doing better than me, mine flatly refuses to use it.
Not so many moons ago, she was using W2K - then a registry error corrupted
her profile and she couldn't recover all sorts of documents she wanted to
keep.

I promptly lost my temper and formatted the box in a fit of rage, telling
Lou she'd have to use Pine.  I've had no crashes since, and no arguments
either ;-)

Lee
My house is a M$ free zone.

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk