[Gllug] anyone into PHP/JScript?

Simon Stewart sms at lateral.net
Tue Nov 6 15:49:26 UTC 2001

On Tue, Nov 06, 2001 at 03:48:03PM -0000, Allen Wayne wrote:
> > On Tue, 2001-11-06 at 13:13, Allen Wayne wrote:
> > > silly PHP question..... how do I force a jump to another page in PHP?
>

> The alternitive is can I do it in Jscript? I know I can do it in asp, but
> I'm trying to use a decent OS!!!

Well, there's always the chance to run something in the onLoad()
handler for the body tag. Not recommended, because then anyone who
doesn't have (or like) javascript is slightly up the creek. And it's
not necessary.

BTW, rather than using PHP 3, why not use the latest release?

Cheers,

Simon

--
I washed a sock.  Then I put it in the dryer.  When I took it out, it was gone.
        -- Steven Wright

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk