[Gllug] magicpoint @ gllug tomorrow

Formi rcarrera at blueyonder.co.uk
Sat Nov 10 00:24:52 UTC 2001

On Sat, 10 Nov 2001, Matt Amos wrote:

> > Ok so I am not on the official list of talks, but I don't care. I was
> > there when we took over the UCL finance division for a two-week sit-in. I
> > got excluded from school. Twice. I can do what I like. I'm a student and I
> > buck authority.
>
> reading the bill gates thread and this gave me an idea...
>
> bill gates is worth $74bn ~= £51,000 mil, and from the ucas website theres
> 281809 students who entered university this year. thats £300 mil in
> tuition fees. even if bill paid he'd still have 99.4% of his wealth.
>
> now i realise its all tied up in stock, and if he started to sell much of
> it then the stock would crash, he'd be penniless and america would implode
> into 9,000 years of poverty and trailer trash...
>
> to put it all into perspective: "Each week, sub-Saharan Africa pays $250
> million in debt repayments to the west" -- dropthedebt.org. this means
> bill, the wealthiest man in the west could pay only for 296 days, or 9 and
> a half months...
>
> so chairman bill doesnt have that much money, really...

  He should be made to grow a beard, and packed to the mountains in
  Afganistan, to pay for his sins..

            Send Dubya as well, please.

                                                   Formi.

--
---

  If you want to kill a red ant hidden between millions of black ones,
  just get a napalm bomb able to cremate an area of about 3.1415 km2
  , oh! and do use it.

  If you manage to fail killing it, it is because you work for the U$,
  or maybe the UK goverment.

  ::WARNING:: IRONY

                                           RED Formi.

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk