[Gllug] LDAP for sharing contacts & bookmarks was -> converting Konqueror bookmarks to Mozilla

Steve Nicholson steve.nicholson at yoursolutions.com
Mon Nov 12 11:39:42 UTC 2001

> On a similar note, it looks like in Evolution you can store and share
> business contacts on an LDAP server, but I haven't figured out how to
> do this. So I guess an LDAP server could be used in a similar way.

This is something that interests me, I think the Byrani insight server
uses LDAP for contacts.  I've been a bit confused on LDAP so the
discussion at the meeting on Saturday was useful and looking forward to
the workshop on the later in the month to get a better understanding on
how it all works.

Steve.

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk