[Gllug] thin desktops for X-> was Office software

Nix nix at esperi.demon.co.uk
Sun Nov 18 12:19:32 UTC 2001

On Fri, 16 Nov 2001, Bruce Richardson uttered the following:
>                                       Ion is a departure:
> non-overlapping, tileable resizeable windows.  I live in it.

So too would I, with the single problem that I have exactly two
slightly-overlapping windows that I can't live without (my daliclock and
CPU meter) :(

The no-overlapping-at-all is rather too restrictive :(

--
`You're the only person I know who can't tell the difference
 between a pair of trousers and a desk.' --- Kieran, to me

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk