[Gllug] Basic Linux Test

Vincent AE Scott gllug at codex.net
Fri Nov 9 15:46:43 UTC 2001

itsbruce at uklinux.net(itsbruce at uklinux.net)@Fri, Nov 09, 2001 at 01:13:26PM +0000:
> Here: http://www.unixreview.com/documents/s=1780/urm0111c/0111c.htm
>
> If you don't get at least 20 out of 25 then you're a weenie, apparently.

hmmm, the test fails, as there's no option to change the wording or
supplied answers to values that i'd find acceptable.

multiple choice questionaires are designed to give answers that the
questionaire wants to see.  i once had a long argument with someone in
the street who wanted me to do one such test, stating that i couldnt
answer some of the questions because they <voice style=borg> are
irrelevant</>.  didnt go down to well, but i still got my freebie
chocolate bar.

--

PGP key:  http://codex.net/pgp/pgp.asc

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk