[Gllug] GLLUG Tomorrow

John Hearns john.hearns at framestore.co.uk
Fri Nov 9 10:48:42 UTC 2001

Just a quick reminder to everyone that it is the GLLUG meeting
tomorrow - Saturday.

I'm just sending out this email as there is usually a flurry of
last minute emails from people asking for directions.
Have a look at the CFC website for a map http://www.cfc.co.uk
We are just to the north of Oxford Street, behind the Plaza
shopping centre.
If you need any other information, about eating, kit,
or more detailed directions, please email me OFF LIST.

Following the meeting, we will no doubt go off somewhere to eat.

Also, if anyone would like to go to the Lord Mayors Show for
a bit before the meeting, drop me an email again off list.

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk