Distro version numbers - Was:; Re: [Gllug] RH 7.1 -> 7.2 upgrade problems

Roger Whittaker roger at suse.co.uk
Sat Nov 24 15:21:01 UTC 2001

I don't deny this - of course work is done by people, not by companies -
however if Linux is to reach its rightful place the survival and
prosperity of at least a few commercial Linux distributions seems to me to
be pretty well a necessary condition.

When I said 'funded and actually done', you can't deny the 'funded'.  I
agree that the 'done' is technically inaccurate - however at least some of
this work would not get done at all if it wasn't funded.

--

Roger Whittaker

  020 8387 1482
 roger at suse.co.uk