[Gllug] AutoFS anyone...?

Dylan Brewis dylan at shinyboots.org.uk
Mon Nov 19 11:00:23 UTC 2001

I'm trying to set up AutoFS 3.1.7 on SuSE 7.3. I have made sure the package
is installed, and uncommented the lines in /etc/auto.master and
/etc/auto.misc which relate to the local CDROM. The START_AUTOFS variable in
/etc/rc.config has been set to "yes". The documentation says I need to
"activate Kernel Automounter Support in the kernel configuration (as a module
preferrably)."

I've run out of ideas about where to find the relevant documentation to let
me work out how to do that. Can you give me some pointers...?

Cheers
Dylan

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk