Distro version numbers - Was:; Re: [Gllug] RH 7.1 -> 7.2 upgrade problems

Rich Walker rw at shadow.org.uk
Wed Nov 28 19:47:08 UTC 2001

In message <20011128121203.A3405 at dill.eb.uk.com>
          Alain Williams <addw at phcomp.co.uk> wrote:

[snip]

> The other stuff is the s/ware that no one wants to do 'cos it isn't fun.
> For this we need funding.

Has anyone tried applying to NESTA (www.nesta.org.uk) for funding to
do this kind of thing? We've put in an application which will
involve us doing some gpl-d software as part of it, but it strikes
me as a really good place to get money *specifically* to go and
write some code that no-one else is going to write.

cheers,Rich.

--
Rich Walker: rw at shadow.org.uk (Shadow Robot Project)
http://www.shadow.org.uk        251 Liverpool Road