[Gllug] Linux tutors?

John Hearns john.hearns at framestore.co.uk
Thu Nov 22 16:33:58 UTC 2001

I saw this on the academic linux-uk list. Can anyoen help/advise?

I guess you should reply direct to Russ if you can either do the
trainign
or recommend a company,

Good afternoon folks:

I'm new to this list and would like to ask members the following:

A member of our web staff is considering bringing in someone from the
outside to tutor/lecture a
small group of interested people on Linux setup, administration and the
like.

I wondered if anyone had any experience of such people/organisations
willing to visit the client,
as opposed to the client having to travel to something like a netskills
workshop? (I know netskills
*do* travel but they don't provide the kind of training we're after)

Cheers
Russ

  "Believe nothing - consider everything"

  Russ Michell
  Anglia Polytechnic University Webteam
  Room 1C 'The Eastings' East Road, Cambridge

  e: r.j.michell at apu.ac.uk
  w: www.apu.ac.uk/webteam

  www.theruss.com

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk