[Gllug] Urgent Help Required !!!

Rev Simon Rumble simon at rumble.net
Thu Nov 22 15:36:43 UTC 2001

On Thu 22 Nov, kashif made the following spurious claims:

> I am trying to work on the Linux machine and for that purpose I created a .cgi file to use that in my ASP page in an application
> I didn't get any success as the cgi file wasn't executed and I got an error : INTERNAL SERVER ERROR.
> Is there any files permission issue or something else that I a missing.

Let's see.  I do a very quick search on the web and find lots of
answers.  Why didn't you do that?

http://www.google.co.uk/search?sourceid=navclient&q=how+to+debug+a+CGI+script

That said, I think the problem may well be that you are writing your
"application" in ASP.  Unless you are using one of the ASP modules for
some web server that runs on Linux, I very much doubt your ASP code
will do much.

--
Rev Simon Rumble <simon at rumble.net>
www.rumble.net