[Gllug] server logbook program?

Steve Nicholson steve.nicholson at yoursolutions.com
Thu Nov 1 02:53:00 UTC 2001

what do you use to log changes on your server?  I'm tired to scratching
things down in a book or forgetting to note changes.  I figure some
thing that is date specific for entries, searchable under keywords and
topics that runs on the CLI would be the thing.  Then I can open a
second terminal window on the server and make notes as I go, and have to
make sure it is regularly copied to another computer for backups.  A
plain text file would do but there must be a better way.

Steve.

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk