[Gllug] Office software

Pete Ryland pdr at pdr.cx
Fri Nov 16 10:43:34 UTC 2001

fwiw, I have been using for some time both the gnome and kde sets of
office-like software (i.e. gnumeric, abiword, klyx, kword, kspread, etc,
etc).  I've never liked the idea of these large monolithic office programs
for a lot of reasons, but mostly because they don't conform to unix ideals
like the FHS, etc.

Pete

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk