Distro version numbers - Was:; Re: [Gllug] RH 7.1 -> 7.2 upgr ade problems

Jackson, Harry HJackson at colt-telecom.com
Fri Nov 23 15:33:25 UTC 2001

Do you mean release like "Linux Vtec/Ztec" or "Linux XR3I" we already have a
Turbo Linux would this make windows "Windows 2CV". I think MS like to think
that they are the "R.R." of the release world and I agree with them, you get
half the product for your money and it breaks a lot. "Robin Reliant".

COLT Telecommunications
Registered in England No. 2452736
Registered Office: Bishopsgate Court, 4 Norton Folgate, London E1 6DQ
Tel. 020 7390 3900

relationship between COLT Telecommunications, its subsidiaries or
affiliates ("COLT") and you. Internet communications are not secure
and therefore COLT does not accept legal responsibility for the
contents of this message.  Any view or opinions expressed are those of
the author. The message is intended for the addressee only and its
contents and any attached files are strictly confidential. If you have
received it in error, please telephone the number above. Thank you.

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk