[Gllug] Microshite XBox unveiling (Review)

Huw Lynes huw-l at moving-picture.co.uk
Fri Nov 23 15:46:42 UTC 2001

On Friday 23 November 2001 11:55, Tushar Joshi wrote:
> Although the graphics weren't bad, I might not
> be able to tell the difference between the XBox and a PS1. Speed
> wasn't much better, although there were no complaints about it
> (coming from someone who plays games twice a year).

Infidel! Does full-screen anti-aliasing meen nothing to you? :-)

> Overall, I'd stick with a PS1, I haven't seen the PS2 yet.

Certainly much cheaper. Although I think cheapskates should be buying
Dreamcasts. mmmm SoulCalibur.

Huw,
(never drink with engineers at lunch-time, oh so very bad for the
health)
--
| Huw Lynes               | The Moving Picture Company  |
| System Administrator    | 127 Wardour Street          |

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk