[Gllug] Office software

Tushar Joshi tjoshi at lonix.org.uk
Fri Nov 16 11:38:24 UTC 2001

Which version were you running? I get no problems here with it. It is
mostlikely GTK related bugs since it uses the gtk libs heavily. Although
I've used old versions of gtk libs and didn't get problems (I've installed
it on many distros). They do have updates on their web site for
downloading.

Tushar

On Fri, Nov 16, 2001 at 10:03:55AM +0000, tet at accucard.com wrote:

> >Does anyone recommend applixware?  Or do I have to wait another few
> >months for one of the other three to improve?
>
> No. It's passable, but no more. If I'd bought it (as opposed to my
> company buying it), I'd be returning it and demanding a refund for
> being unfit for the purpose for which it was sold. There are just
> too many bugs, mostly display related. Note that all the problems
> I've encountered have been in the word processor. The spreadsheet
> has given me no problems whatsoever.
>
> Tet
>
> --

|                 Turtle Networks Ltd.                 |
|  Unit 48, Concord Road, London W3 0TH                |
|  Tel: (020) 8992 7008     |  Fax: (020) 8992 7017    |
|  www.turtle.net           |  tjoshi at turtle.net       |

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk