[Gllug] [OT] HP Calculators

Frank Scott fscott at frasco.demon.co.uk
Sun Nov 4 12:16:06 UTC 2001

On Sun, Nov 04, 2001 at 11:04:33AM +0000, John Hearns wrote:
> Anyway, to the point. Where are the good calculator shops in London?
> Does anyone know much about HP calcualtors stupid question...)
> What is the top scientific model?

   I got my last one ( a modest 32S II) in February mail order from

    W.F Sleath & Sons
    18 Royal Exchange
    London EC3V 3LP

    <http://www/wfsleath.co.uk>

    From their site they appear to stock all the scientific range up to
    and including the 160UKP top of the range HP49G graphic one.

    In February their prices were cheaper than any I couuld find on
    Tottenham Court Rd.

--
Frank Scott Sutton, London

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk