[Gllug] updating red hat

Nix nix at esperi.demon.co.uk
Sat Nov 10 14:35:18 UTC 2001

On Fri, 9 Nov 2001, Vincent AE Scott yowled:
> I'm running MandrakeCooker, from somewhere after 8.2, and i've got 3
> different gcc's installed.  all from RPMS.  none conflict with each
> other, they each have a different name:
>
>  kgcc ( 2.91.66 )
>  gcc ( 2.96 )
>  gcc-3.0.1

... and bits other than the compiler and the libstdc++ headers will
coexist no matter what (the target architecture triplet and compiler
version is encoded in the appropriate path; see, e.g., gcc
-print-prog-name=cc1).

--
`You're the only person I know who can't tell the difference
 between a pair of trousers and a desk.' --- Kieran, to me

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk