[Gllug] More Microsoft FUD

Simon Stewart sms at lateral.net
Wed Nov 7 15:53:57 UTC 2001

On Wed, Nov 07, 2001 at 04:38:22PM +0000, Dave Cridland  [RedWire] wrote:

> However, I work in the Server Appliance Development sector, a relatively
> new(ish) sector, which Microsoft has just woken up to.

> So Microsoft, rather than analysing why this is the case, have simply
> produced a somewhat Halloween-like article rubbishing Linux. Again.

> The document is in Word format, on
> http://www.microsoft.com/windows/embedded/docs/sakcomp.doc

Any chance of that being reformatted in a format that those of us
fortunate enough not to have to use MS day-in, day-out can read? Even
PDF would be okay, but HTML would prolly be best[1].... Anyone?

Cheers,

Simon

[1] XHTML might be the most appropriate version ;)

--
There are two things that come from Berkeley, UNIX and LSD,
this is not believed to be coincedence.

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk