[Gllug] Installing software on Raq3

Simon Stewart sms at lateral.net
Wed Nov 14 14:33:02 UTC 2001

Hypothetically, if you have a Raq3 to look after, and you discover
that it's only got telnet, and not, for example, SSH, you'd want to
secure it a little bit.

Now, reading this list, I get the impression that Raqs are crap bits
of kit, that proffer themselves to passing kiddies with alarming
readiness, and I have an echo of a memory about weird terms and
conditions, although that may just be UK2.net specific.

Anyone know any gotchas, before I leap on to this (entirely
hypothetical) machine and knock some security into it?

Cheers,

Simon

--
Which is worse, ignorance or apathy?