[Gllug] GLLUG:Samba

Davies Sue sue.davies at lbbd.gov.uk
Wed Nov 14 14:50:55 UTC 2001

Xander

I left mine as default, I didn't want this box getting involved in
elections.  We're having enough trouble with several machines that have gone
out to remote sites causing elections. Discretion being the better part of
valour I thought it best to slip quietly into the domain as a member server.

Thanks