[Gllug] Evolutoin woes.

John Hearns john.hearns at framestore.co.uk
Tue Oct 16 06:44:26 UTC 2001

David Irvine wrote:

> AFter mozilla gave up the ghost i've been looking for
> a  a  new mail reader/lookout replacement  evolutionw
> as  the obvious choice. However when i try to compose
> a message i get the error Unable to create composer
> window.

David,
I'm trying to switch to Evolution also.

I don't have the problem you describe - I use the Ximian desktop, and
use
Real Carpet to get the software upgraded each day - so I'm using the
latest
snapshot of Evolution.

One problem I do have is that when I create a new Contacts List
(ie, a small list of people to send mail to) I save the Contacts, but
they
don't appear anywhere in my folders. Grrrr...

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk