[Gllug] OT: Looking for Linux job in London

Paul Sheer psheer at icon.co.za
Tue Oct 16 02:36:12 UTC 2001

Sorry about the OT. I am looking for a Linux job
in London, preferably in embedded systems, but a
sys admin or security related job will be good.
This should be a permanent, full time position.

My book and GPL C applications stand as my CV:
See rute.sourceforge.net and cooledit.sourceforge.net

My actual CV is online at
	http://www.icon.co.za/~psheer/cv.html

I am resident in Cape Town, South Africa, and
have no commitments keeping me here. Any company
taking me on can expect an eight week lead time
to sort out my work visa.

I am contactable at any reasonable time (and at
most unreasable times also) on my numbers below;
Cape Town is GMT +2

Best

-paul

--
Paul Sheer Consulting IT Services . . . Tel . . . +27 21 761 7224
Email . . . psheer at icon.co.za . . . . . . Pager . . . 088 0057266

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk