[Gllug] [OT]: Great Dancing Competition, 2001

David Irvine co2cool at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 10 15:45:37 UTC 2001

--- Xander D Harkness <xander at harkness.co.uk> wrote:
> On Wed, 2001-10-10 at 16:33, Formi wrote:
> > On Wed, 10 Oct 2001, George F. Saxby wrote:
> >
> > > Hi for those requiring lessons recommend the
> Lindy Hop festival in Acton west
> > > London weekend afternext.
> > >

> >  My stupid bit,
> >
> >   why don't we try to get a record in the Guiness
> Book?
> >
> >   Biggest amount of Linux enthusiast in one place
> dancing horribly ...
> >

> >             WOULD BE A LAUGH, AND EVEN BETTER
> LINUX PUBLICITY....
> >
> > 						RED FORMI.
> >
> Got to be better than Steve Ballmer!!

Other than being the poor misguided fool who thought
that cancer was a warm, welcoming thing that boosts
everybodies productivity and makes the world a better
place the same loud mouthed ape that ran around
screaming for about 5 minutes at some expo?

> Cheers
> Xander
>

> --

=====
"Artificial Intelligence is no match for human stupitity!"

http://personals.yahoo.com

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk