[Gllug] Re: ADSL

Jon Masters jonathan at jonmasters.org
Wed Oct 10 16:56:31 UTC 2001

Hi,

Richard mentioned sod.ms, and I've dealt with them but I didn't go past
the stage of general inquiries due to their charging...

(one of the people at Andrews & Arnold had one of those "seconds since
epoch going to next digit" parties IIRC and they do sound very cool, if
you've got money to spend or it's being paid for you :P)

I take it you've seen their prices? (£65+VAT) Sure that's nice but I'm
paying £53/month as it is for a static IP with Mailbox :) Reminds me, I
need to cancel this £40/month demon surftime account I'm not using.

--jcm

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk