[Gllug] ADSL recommendations

Steve Nicholson steve.nicholson at yoursolutions.com
Wed Oct 10 17:34:04 UTC 2001

> Actually I'm pretty sure I've seen a PCI USB card for £10...
I've seen them for £16

I use mailbox.net.uk as well and based in E16, the guys are very Linux
friendly (if you have a problem you talk directly to the technical guys,
not the phone goons like at BTstupidworld), I have a static IP address
etc.  I don't think you will get more than one from any ISP for a USB
connection due to BT and it supposed to be a single user connection
(what is a single user doing with more than IP).

thanks
Steve

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk