[Gllug] Fight! Fight! Fight!

Nix nix at esperi.demon.co.uk
Thu Oct 11 19:32:49 UTC 2001

On Thu, 11 Oct 2001, Simon Rumble spake:
> It would be a very easy task to unify the UI for a small number of
> common desktop apps: email, word processor, spreadsheet, browser.

Emacs has all of those (yes, really). And it can send mail and (out of
the box) order you a coke (although I don't think it can make you a
coffee).

I don't think that's quite what you mean, though.

--
`A truly dreadful film destined to be a cult classic for masochists.'
                                              --- Chris Priest on _A.I._.

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk