[Gllug] dabs.com - Search Products

Jim Bailey jim at lateral.net
Tue Oct 23 10:43:20 UTC 2001

On Tuesday, October 23, 2001, at 09:50 AM, Simon Stewart wrote:

> On a more positive note, RL Supplies are wonderful. The prices are
> okay, and their customer service is excellent, IME. To illustrate:
> there was one time when I placed a reasonably large order with them,
> but part of the kit was out of stock, and there was a delay getting
> the part in. Not only did they offer to ship me the order in two
> deliveries, with the delayed part being delivered for free, but they
> gave me regular (every day or two) updates on what was happening.

I am not sure about wonderful but they do offer good quality hardware at
reasonable prices and their service is good for their prices and they have
gone out of their way to help.  They don't support linux but their
machines can be ordered with out Windows pre-installed.  Tell them you are
a linux user they seem smart enough to put two and two together and may
offer greater Linux support.

BTW they also take Switch as a payment option which may be a bonus to the
less credit worthy.

http://www.rlsupplies.co.uk

Jim

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk